Work at Home Job Search       Find The Perfect Home Business! Free Match Up Service
150 Home Biz Opps Got a Blog? List it for Free! Free Fax Covers
HOME BUSINESS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES  ||  WORK AT HOME IDEAS  ||  BIZ OPPS  ||   ARTICLES  ||  CLASSIFIEDS   ||  MESSAGE BOARDS
WAHM Directory  ||  Promote Your Business ||  Links  ||  Freebies  ||  Kid Stuff  ||  Recipes  ||  Work at Home Blog  ||  Contact  ||  Advertise
TOP 20 WORK AT HOME JOBS IN YOUR CITY  ||  WORK AT HOME JOB SEARCH  ||  OUR SITES  ||  PRINTABLES   ||  BIZ TOOLS   ||  ABOUT 

» Hot Links

100 Home Party
Games - Free!
Click Here

1000 Printable
Puzzles & Games
 How To Guides
For More than 30
Home Based Businesses

Direct Sales
Success Guide
Free!

Click Here
Join Moms Network
Free! Great Perks

150 Home Business Companies

Go Back   Moms Network Message Boards > Chit Chat And All That Stuff > Hot Topics

Old 02-23-2008, 12:00 AM

wah_mummy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone hear about the baby....

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgurl36 View Post
How can anyone do that. These thoughts dont even cross my mind. They should be put to death
I agree, those sort of thoughts are definately not normal. I would never think of doing something like that to my children or anybodys children for that matter! If only she had thought to do that to herself & finished the job.

When I hear of stories of abuse to kids I just want to get in my car and go and pick them up. If only I could scoop all of them up and bring them home to a house where they will be safe, loved and supported.

One person can not save the world but I wish I could be super mum to all of the kids out there who deserve a chance : (
Old 01-31-2009, 01:52 PM

nattiesmom is on a distinguished road

I cant believe that....it seems that more and more parents are hurting there kids.Did you hear about the little girl that was tortured by her parents?They claim they were trying to teach her manners.They killed her and then they moved.Apparently the grandmother recognized the corpse and I think thats how they were found out..I will have to look on cnn to get the whole story.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:01 PM

cheeseonaplate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattiesmom View Post
I cant believe that....it seems that more and more parents are hurting there kids.Did you hear about the little girl that was tortured by her parents?They claim they were trying to teach her manners.They killed her and then they moved.Apparently the grandmother recognized the corpse and I think thats how they were found out..I will have to look on cnn to get the whole story.
wow, that's some disciplining! how can someone do that to a child! i'll never understand it
________
Bacardia

Last edited by cheeseonaplate; 05-12-2011 at 03:33 AM.