Work at Home Job Search       Find The Perfect Home Business! Free Match Up Service
150 Home Biz Opps Got a Blog? List it for Free! Free Fax Covers
HOME BUSINESS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES  ||  WORK AT HOME IDEAS  ||  BIZ OPPS  ||   ARTICLES  ||  CLASSIFIEDS   ||  MESSAGE BOARDS
WAHM Directory  ||  Promote Your Business ||  Links  ||  Freebies  ||  Kid Stuff  ||  Recipes  ||  Work at Home Blog  ||  Contact  ||  Advertise
TOP 20 WORK AT HOME JOBS IN YOUR CITY  ||  WORK AT HOME JOB SEARCH  ||  OUR SITES  ||  PRINTABLES   ||  BIZ TOOLS   ||  ABOUT 

» Hot Links

100 Home Party
Games - Free!
Click Here

1000 Printable
Puzzles & Games
 How To Guides
For More than 30
Home Based Businesses

Direct Sales
Success Guide
Free!

Click Here
Join Moms Network
Free! Great Perks

150 Home Business Companies

Go Back   Moms Network Message Boards > General Category > Report a Scam Job/Biz Op

Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 AM

AtHomeMom2010 is on a distinguished road
Default Google Profits Warning

This is just a warning to anyone looking at signing up for the "free" Google Profits CD...READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS! The advertisement says that you pay only for shipping and handling and receive a free CD on how to earn money with Google. In the lengthly, sometimes hard to find, terms and conditions, it states that it is a free trial and if you don't cancel within a day, 5 days, 7 days, etc based on which site you find, then you will be charged a one-time fee of $47 and a monthly fee of $99...and you probably won't have even received the CD yet. And just logging into the website implies that you accept the terms and conditions. Also, if you do sign up and then want to cancel, it is very difficult to find a number to call where someone actually answers. I had to search online for about 10 different numbers before I found one that was actually answered.
I'm not saying that you can't earn money with Google, I'm just saying read the terms and conditions and know what you are getting into.