10 Quick Ways To Advertise Your Home Business
I am with a Direct Sales Company and I do a lot of recruiting. I like to tell all of my newly recruited consultants to get busy advertising their new home business right away by using the ideas listed below.
1. Buy Business Cards: Give them to everyone so buy a lot of them!
2. Run an ad in your local newspaper: I have found that some ads are priced by the number of words so be selective about how you word it!
3. Have an open house for yourself to introduce your products and your new business to your friends and family. This is a great way to have your friends and family over to see what you have to offer before hitting them up for a party.
4. Send out a newsletter announcing the start of your new business. Send it to all family and friends (Pull out that Christmas card list) You can send a newsletter out via postal mail or via email.
5. Offer to do a fundraiser for your child's school or church. These days, all groups are hurting for donations and funds, this is the perfect time to get involved and to put together a fundraiser for them.
6. Post fliers on area bulletin boards (churches, restaurants,
banks, libraries, etc as a lot of places have announcement bulletin boards)
7. Call the radio station and see if they will announce your new business if you donate a couple of prizes for their daily birthday drawing.
8. Visit your child's school and see if you can put fliers and samples in the teachers mailboxes or place samples and catalogs in the faculty breakroom.
9. Start working on a website if your company does not offer one. If you are with a company that offers one for an additional fee, go ahead and get it. Unless this is a skill you can do yourself!
10. Start an email address list for newsletters, specials and announcements. Have specials just for the people who are on this list. Give people a reason to want to sign up for the list!
These are 10 quick ideas that you can get started with today when it comes to advertising your home business.
Shelly Hill has been successfully working from home in Direct Sales since 1989 and is a manager with Tupperware. You can contact Shelly at:
Web: Classy Chic n' Elite Business Women
Recipe Blog: Shakin & Bakin Recipe Blog