Data Entry and Indexing (Denver)
Our organization has been in the document conversion and indexing business for 18 years and serves both the private and public sectors. Our need for people wishing to work from home has increased with new contracts that we have received and we are actively seeking highly qualified personnel interested in long term work. Our Data Entry and Document Profilers/Indexers are responsible for identifying and keying information from historical documents images and historical document index images.
To qualify for a position we require that you have:
- An extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- A willingness to provide exceptionally accurate work
- An ability to type 40 – 60 wpm and use key pad at 5,000+kph
- Experience in the Title, Real Estate and/or Recording work
- Home office with DSL (or equivalent) internet connectivity
- A willingness to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- An ability to pickup work, in digital form, from our office in the SE Denver area
Compensation will be based on a “piece” rate which will equate to $12 - $15 per hour.
All work will be checked for quality and all compensation will be based on acceptable quality rates.
Training (eight to sixteen hours on site) and specialized proprietary software will be provided.
Please respond with a resume and the number of hours you are available every week .
Positions begin immediately.
These are long term full-time positions.